Thank you for your interest in our Whiskey Society program. At the moment, our waitlist is full. Please follow us on social media at @gertieswhiskeybar or sign up for our mailing list to stay updated on whiskey locker availability.
The 404 Kitchen and Gertie’s Bar offers one of the south’s most impressive collections of coveted whiskey. Our exclusive collection is hand-curated by chef Matt Bolus, who collaborates directly with distillers for some of our limited series bottles. The whiskey program has never been about having the biggest list, although it is certainly vast, but rather the best and most well-curated list in Nashville. We are thrilled to offer memberships that give exclusive access to one-of-a-kind barrel selects hand chosen by Chef Matt Bolus.
The following benefits are included with each membership:
- A private whiskey locker that will house whiskey bottles purchased through the program.
- Guest list to invite friends, family and clients to enjoy your whiskey when you are not able to be on premise.
- Invitations to hosted tastings throughout the year. (Whiskey Wednesdays, Whiskey Select launch events, and more!)
- Exclusive 15% discount on Whiskey, Wine and Dine dinners with Chef Bolus.
- Monthly newsletter with notes from distillers, food pairings, and more.
- Whiskey Society members may enjoy their bottles in Gertie’s Bar or The 404 Kitchen dining room.
Two types of memberships:
Individual members must purchase 4 bottles within 12 months of joining. There is a 10-person maximum guest list.
Corporate members must purchase 9 bottles within 12 months. There is a potentially uncapped guest list offered. However, large groups over 10 persons must call to reserve space in Gertie’s Bar or main dining with minimum 24-hour notice.
404 Whiskey Society and Locker Agreement:
- Our Whiskey Society membership will entitle you to your own personal whiskey locker which can house up to 9 whiskey bottles at a time.
- Due to Tennessee state law, all bottles must remain on premise and therefore, may not be taken off site at any time.
- The 404 Kitchen will place your bottles within the corresponding locker of your membership immediately upon purchase of membership.
- You will have the right to your bottles for only the length of your membership. If renewal is declined, all whiskey in your locker must be consumed or it will revert to the property of The 404 Kitchen/Gertie’s Bar.
- Lockers will be accessed only by appropriate bar staff, members, and designated guests.
- By entering into this agreement, members and their guests agree to behave at all times with decorum and good grace as representatives of The 404 Whiskey Society.
- Members are encouraged to provide gratuity for bar staff on whiskey pours (especially on mixed cocktails) and will be provided a ticket indicating the number of pours received in each visit.
- Members will only have the right of access and consumption of the bottles during regular operation hours.
- The 404 Kitchen Whiskey Society reserves the right to refuse or revoke a member or membership at any time due to violation of the above terms.
Please follow us on social media at @gertieswhiskeybar or sign up for our mailing list to stay updated on our whiskey locker availability.